Have you always wanted to own a restaurant in the Florida Keys or anywhere in Monroe County? It’s pretty much the dream life for some entrepreneurs. Warm, sunny air. Ocean breeze. Your very own restaurant in the Southern-most area of the United States. Have you also envisioned which type of restaurant your dream includes?
If you reach out to us and tell us what type of Florida Keys restaurant you are interested, we can show you what is available or keep our eye out for your dream restaurant, so that you can jump on it when the perfect fit becomes available. Here are the types of restaurants that you might consider:
- Fast Casual – A fast casual atmosphere focuses on high-volume. Energetic entrepreneurs that want to be a part of the fast-paced restaurant life often choose Fast Casual, though many owners choose to use this type of restaurant as an investment business while managers run the place.
- Fine Dining – Owning a Fine Dining establishment allows owners the opportunity to deliver an amazing experience. Choose the best local seafood, beverages, and desserts for an extra special Florida Keys Fine Dining experience.
- Casual Dining – With a Casual Dining establishment, the pace is slower than a Fast Casual, but you turn more tables than a Fine Dining establishment would. This is often ideal for tourists in the Keys.
- Bar and Nightclub – It doesn’t get more fun than a Bar and Nightclub in the Keys. Sure, it’s a lot of work, but that’s what managers and bouncers are for. This is often the restaurant people imagine when they dream of settling down and owning a restaurant in the Florida Keys. Some bars even feature microbreweries, which can really put the establishment on the map!
- Cafe and Bakery – If late nights aren’t your thing and you still want to be involved, a Cafe and Bakery might be just your thing. You can chat with tourists and locals as they start their day of adventure!
RE/MAX Keys Connection
Upscale, Comfortable Commercial Real Estate Office
The RE/MAX Keys Connection office is located in the Historic Heritage House in the heart of Old Town, conveniently located immediately nearby major downtown hotels. Our unique, cafe-style real estate office offers our valued clients a welcoming, upscale, professional environment. Enjoy complimentary beverages, free wi-fi, and a private conference room or expansive front porch, depending on the level of privacy you’re most comfortable with.
- Florida Keys Bars & Restaurants For Sale
- Business Opportunities in the Florida Keys
- Investment Properties in the Florida Keys
- Marinas For Sale in Florida
- Hotels/Bed & Breakfasts For Sale In Florida
- Multi-Unit Commercial Properties For Sale in the Keys
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Company
RE/MAX Keys Connection’s owner and broker Curtis Skomp is one of South Florida’s top commercial real estate brokers. With over two decades of experience and a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation, Curtis has brokered commercial real estate including industrial properties, shopping centers, strip malls, trailer parks, bars, restaurants, hotels and multi-unit apartment buildings. Unlike many brokers, Curtis isn’t intimidated by bank foreclosures either.
RE/MAX Keys Connection offers clients international exposure with local service. Our service area includes Key West, Big Pine Key, Marathon, Islamorada, Key Largo, and all of unincorporated Monroe County. Our office is fluent in Spanish, which is highly important when doing business in Southern Florida.